CheapWindowsHosting.com | Best and cheap Joomla hosting. According to tutorialspoint website. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about optimizing a website for search engine. It helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the other sites in response to a search query.
Following are the simple steps used to set the Joomla Website SEO
Step (1) − Click on System → Global Configuration in Joomla administrator. By default Site tab opens up as shown below.
Following are the details of the fields present in the SEO Setting.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs − Optimizing the URL’s to the search engine.
- Use URL rewriting − Selecting the server, which rewrites the URL’s to meet a specific condition.
- Adds Suffix to URL − Based on the document type the suffix to the URL is added.
- Unicode Aliases − It selects between the transliteration and Unicode aliases.
- Include Site Name in Page Titles − Provide your site name on all pages at the beginning or end of the page.
Following are the toolbar options in SEO:
- Save − Saves your SEO Setting.
- Save & Close − Saves the SEO Setting and closes the current screen.
- Cancel − Cancels the SEO Setting in Joomla.
Best OFFER Recommended Joomla 3.6.5 Hosting ! Click Here